To configure your Eudroa 5.0 for Windows 9X/2000/XP follow these
steps. But before you begin, make sure you have the following information
from your ISP (Internet Service Provider) (Internet Service Provider):
- Mail Account Username
- Mail Account Password
- Email Address
- Incoming Mail Server Name
- Outgoing Mail Server Name
Do you have this information already? Then you are ready to begin...proceed
to Step 1.
01) Open Eudora 5.0 (usually found in: Start> Programs>)
02) Go to Tools and then select Options.
03) Under Real Name, type in your Name as you would like
it displayed to others on your email.
04) Under Return Address, enter your email address.
05) Under Mail Server (Incoming) enter your incoing mail server,
which should be a POP3 server.
06) Under Login Name enter the Mail Account Username that
your ISP gave you.
07) Under SMTP Server (Outgoing) enter your outgoing mail
server that your ISP would have provided you with.
08) On the Checking Mail window make sure to
check the Save Password field if you wish to not have
to enter your password everytime you check for mail.
09) Click on the OK to finish.
10) Congratulations! You have just configured Eudora 5.0 for use
in Windows 9X/2000/XP!